The Library needs you!
Want to make a financial donation to the Friends? Please contact us via the Contact Form.
Want to donate used books or other materials to the Venice Library? Your used book donations are re-sold during our popular Book Sales. These sales fund the Venice Library’s community programs. The monies raised at Book Sales also allows us to purchase needed additions or replacements to the Library’s permanent lending collection.
GUIDELINES WHEN MAKING MATERIALS DONATIONS
- Please give us only clean materials, with no rips, tears, loose or missing pages.
- NO books that are or ever have been wet, damp or moldy.
- NO paperback books with very yellow and/or brittle pages or missing covers.
- Yes we need DVD’s, Blu-ray discs, books-on-tape, CD’s. These are popular re-sell items.
- Sets of old books, coffee table books, and autographed books.
- NO magazines.
- NO encyclopedias.
- Only RECENT text books (past 4 years).
Please leave all donated materials at the Main Desk of the Venice Library, during library hours.
DO NOT LEAVE IN FRONT OF THE LIBRARY or BY THE RETURN BINS. AND PLEASE DUST YOUR BOOKS!!!
ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE.
Again, thanks in advance for your donation and following our Donation Guidelines.